You are here
Be A Hero! Run the 2017 LA Marathon
Join Angel City Pit Bulls and TEAM ACPB in the 2017 SKECHERS PERFORMANCE LOS ANGELES MARATHON
Be a HERO! On March 19, 2017, Team ACPB runners and walkers will hit the pavement to raise funds to save pit bull family dogs in need. By joining Team ACPB and asking friends and family to support your effort, your sweat and determination will help raise funds to assist hundreds of shelter dogs find families of their own.
- LA MARATHON Charity RELAY: 13.1 miles. Split the marathon with a partner (we can provide you with one)
- LA MARATHON: 26.2 miles
Benefits of Joining Team ACPB :
- Endurance training from certified coaches
- Organized group training runs
- Official Team ACPB race shirt
- Private shuttle to/from the start and finish
- Access to the VIP suite at Dodger Stadium on Race Day
- Access to Team ACPB events, including a catered post-race celebration
- A personal online fundraising page and guidance from Team ACPB staff
- Fundraising incentives and prizes
Join Team ACPB and make a difference for pit bull-like dogs. Be their Voice. Be their Hero.
If you are interested in joining Team ACPB and participating in this incredible opportunity, or if you would like more information, please visit our marathon page and complete the contact form. We will respond as soon as possible with all of the information you need to register with Team ACPB.